Visit or contact us if you have any doubts.

Information for non-European students

Students who want to study in the UK need to plan ahead. The rules for student visas are subject to change so please do check with your local agency or the website links on this page for the most updated information.

At UKCISA you can get more information about visas and studying in the UK. For more information you can click on the following link

We can give students general advice about applying for a visa, but for more detailed information speak to your travel agency, or contact the British Embassy in your country. Always make sure that if you need entry clearance, you make your application well in advance. The Gov.UK website is very useful for prospective students.

If you are a student from the European Union you may travel, study and work in the UK. You do not need to apply for a visa

  • The minimum age for students at Insight Study is 9, however you will need to travel as part of a school group or with a responsible adult.
  • If you are aged 16 or 17 years old and want to study at Insight Study, you must apply as an adult student unless you are travelling as part of a school group with a teacher or group leader.
  • You will need to supply a letter from your parents with your application. This letter must confirm that your parents (or legal guardians) are happy for you to live and to travel independently.
Insight Study - English Courses in Greenwich